In almost every proposition there is one diagram that encapsulates the essence of the service being delivered. This is ours.
If Asset Allocation truly is the major determinant of the growth the client is likely to enjoy and the volatility they are likely to suffer then surely it is incumbent on you as their financial planner to seek to apply this to as much of the client’s wealth as possible?
The fragmented collection of products accumulated by most clients will often compare unfavourably with the institutional quality of proposition hosted and serviced via wrap platforms. This is 'often' the case but not 'always' which is why a detailed comparison is required outlining all the costs, risks, features and benefits to enable you to give the right advice and to enable your clients to make informed decisions.
The key components of the Transformation stage are:
- Comprehensive portfolio analysis outlining the costs, risks, asset allocation, performance, features and benefits.
- The provision of qualitative analysis ('Asset Migration Issues') as well as the quant data mentioned above.
- All relevant information from the above outputs compiled together into a comprehensive Asset Transformation Report.
- Full clerical and administration service including provision of pre-completed ceding and receiving scheme application forms.
- Oversight and tracking of the migrating assets until safely received by the platform.
In our experience 70% of what we analyse is liberated from the fragmented legacy world for hosting in the firm’s new institutional quality, investment proposition.